1. As the scientific expert in the key therapeutic categories for internal stakeholders. Provide the Zuellig organization with an understanding of the local medical community, and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment.
2. Providing scientific and medical leadership at Zuellig sponsored educational events. CMEs/Conferences/RTDs
3. Working with internal cross functional team on formulary listing.
4. As the Medical leadership in the preparation of listing documents and presentation to hospital stakeholders.
5. Providing Zuellig organisation with an update on partnerships with HCPs, as speakers, or in the context of medical projects
6. Initiating and conducting appropriate Zuellig staff training & development on information regarding current clinical data and emerging trends in medical practice within therapeutic categories.
7. Participating in regional Brand teams to contribute knowledge and needs from the field, giving feedback on medical plans and suggesting ideas for studies and learning new medical news on the product and disease area
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
2. Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience preferable
3. Required Skill(s): Time Management, Communications (Oral & Writing), English, Analytical Thinking, Proactive, Initiative, Team Player, Microsoft Office, SAP