1. Ensuring the filing and documentation of branch archives properly and traceably. Together with the BRQA team, fulfilling the good documentation practice part of the CDOB
2. Preparing documents required by the Client, Auditor or Regulatory Body
3. Carrying out the archiving process of all documentation in the Branch to ensure that the branch complies with the prevailing laws and government regulations as well as the provisions of the proper Drug Distribution Method stipulated by the Minister of Health and the required documentation is well maintained in accordance with the established procedures.
4. Supporting BRQA
5. Ensuring conformity of documentation
6. Coordinating with the BRQA team in ensuring documentation is in accordance with laws and regulations and in the case of confidential documents
7. Coordinating in preparing the documentations required to obtain or renew the required permits in relation to the local Health Office / BPOM.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
2. At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Required Skill(s): Administrative, Microsoft Office, Time Management
4. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)